Date : 25-28 March 2020
Venue : La Foire Internationale de Casablanca – OFEC, Casablanca
Visiting Hours : 11:00 – 19:00
Morocco Leather Shoes
- The industrial fabric of the leather sector consists of 350 highly equipped units, these units co-exist with other craft units widely distributed in the country.
- Morocco supplies the international market with a large and diversified quantity of leather products at different stages of processing; The European market, an outlet for manufactured articles.
- The footwear division is the main leather processing activity and has 236 industrial units, accounting for nearly 63% of the sector’s total output in terms of value.
- It is characterized by a great diversity of manufactured articles and ranges offered: city shoes, sports shoes (golf, ski, etc) for men, women and children, professional shoes …
- The manufacturers of the sector operate with brands and brands of world renown. They choose Morocco to manufacture and export their products. The shoe industry accounts for 73% of the sector’s total exports.
BOOK YOUR SPACE NOW:
Sales Manager | B Group US LLC
mobile: 0090 5392346324
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.