4th Morocco International Fashion, Textile and Accessories Fair
March 28 – 31 2018
ABOUT MOROCCO STYLE
This platform allowed national and international companies of different industry sectors to show and promote their skills, meet partners and find international brands from several countries. Thus “Morocco Style” contributed to the consolidation of the Moroccan expertise in this area, consolidating the competitiveness of the Kingdom and making it an international reference tin many ways Afro and a regional Mediterranean hub.
4th Edition of the Morocco Style Gains Strength With Partnership of AMITH,
With the collaboration of Pyramids International and AMITH, Morocco’s only textile Federation, thousands of buyers from each region of Morocco and more than 400 exhibitors will be part of Morocco Style to show their products to the African market.
“The gateway of Africa” Morocco, which has free trade agreements with the European Union and United States, provides great advantages to textile exporters, Moroccan economy is growing every year in International trade and textile products are among the largest import items.
Morocco Style is the best platform to enter into this market and participants will be able to take a advantage of all these opportunities with the buyer delegations and professional visitors from more than 18 countries; mainly from neighbouring countries such as, Tunisia, Algeria, Portugal, Spain.
3RD MOROCCO STYLE
312 exhibitors from 11 countries such as, Morocco, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, France, China, India, Italy, Pakistan, Tunisia along with 12443 professional visitors from Morocco and 37 foreign countries from West and South Africa, North Africa, Middle East and Gulf countries, European countries such as Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, France, Belgium, Greece, Netherlands, England and America countributed the success of Morocco Style
- Ready– to – Wear
- Fabric Accessories
- Leather goods, footwear etc.
• Leather Clothing
• Women Man Fashion
• Man Fashion
- Sports Wear
- Children Fashion
• Men-Women Nightwear
• Sports Wear
• Knitted Garments & Tricot
• Shoes, Socks
- Fiber, Yarn and Raw Material
- Wool, Silks, Lace, Embroidery
- Printed Fabrics
- Color-Woven-Shirting Fabrics
- Denim Fabrics and Weavers
- Buttons, Zippers and other types of trims
- Digital Printing
- Designers and design studio
• Boutique Owners
• Agents & Distributors
• Associations & Institutions
• Purchasers of Chain Stores
• Sectorel Publications
- Department Stores
- Boutique Owners
- Agents & Distributors
- Associations & Institutions
- Purchasers of Chain Stores
- Sectorel Publications
-Why Morocco Style?
- Casablanca, being the biggest city and the port of Morocco, holds the %80 of Moroccan Trade Volume.
- Morocco, where fabric import is exempt from tax, imports high volume of fabrics which accelerates the export of ready-to-wear.
- Casablanca, the trade and distribution center of Morocco is not only the heath of trade of Morocco but also the gate of North Africa to Europe.
- The production model of Morocco is import & export of ready-to-wear products.
- Morocco has become an important supplier of ready-to-wear via the free trade agreements both with EU and the USA.
- %85 of the sector is small and medium sized enterprises which make Morocco a very flexible environment for placing orders according to the fashion and trend settings.
- Buyer Delegation from 32 countries by focusing 8 target countries from Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy
- B2B Meetings
- Free accommodation options for professional buyers in cooperation with Egypt,
Morocco Style also provides to its professional buyers;
the Netherlands, Iraq offices and Iran, Russia, Middle East, North Africa agents.
Description: Morrocco International Fashion, Textile and Accessories Fair
Dates:March 28 – 31, 2018
Venue: Casablanca International Fairgrounds
Visiting Hours: 10:00-18:00
Organizer: Pyramids Group Fairs Inc.
The Big Hall(Big Palace): a covered space with 20 000 m ²
A vaulted, column free architecture of 17 m of height in the axis spreading, on 200 meters in length and 91 meters in width.
Out Door Exhibition Space:
An open surface of 16 000 m ² not covered exploitable in capitals (big tops) of diverse dimensions.
A bare parking area for 500 vehicles is available.
Doors for access and delivery:
The big palace has 8 doors of 3.90m of height and 6.70m of width, among which three are used to the access of the persons and three others looking onto the street DOUKKALA which are used to the delivery of the goods and as emergency doors ensuring the proper security to all persons located within our venue.
• Morocco, has been a crossroad for many civilization, is a capital where trade and tourism of Africa meets due to the historical, geographical, economical and logistics advantages.
• Casablanca offers a lucrative and enjoyable time to both visitors and exhibitors with its quality and affordable accommodation options, good Mediterranean climate, beaches and history.
“SHELL SCHEME” INCLUDES: 1 Table, 3 Chairs, floor Carpet Flooring, Aluminum system White panel, Fascia Board, 3 Spotlight (2 for 12sq m), 1 Dustbin
“SPACE ONLY” INCLUDES: Exhibition area will be delivered empty and with electricity connection. General construction, lighting and decoration belong to the exhibitor company.
More details, please contact:
International Sales Manager
Mobile: +90 539 234 63 24
Phone: +90 212 306 31 51