Felted Sheets Made From Vicuna Fiber measures is 1 m long and 60cm wide. 2mm 4mm.
– Vicuna living up to 3800 / 5000 meters in Peruvian Andes.
– domesticated vicuna will die shortly.
– protected by Peruvian law, as the danger of extinction.
– vicuna, the worlds most exclusive and expensive wool.
– vicuna wool is sold at astronomical prices, up to $500 is paid for a kilo of unprocessed vicuna fiber.
The vicuna fiber was highly acclaimed, so the Peruvian government banned export until 1994 and launched a major recovery plan.
With beautiful and huge eyes and long neck, this wild animal produces only 200 grams of fiber every three years. The fiber measures AMAZING 12-14 microns. Big lower of vicuna fiber was king Philio II
Contact now for the best price:
Mr Jaanus Vosu
Perú Alpaca Yarn & Textile
Phone: +(511) 747 7332
Mobile: +(511) 991036364