It gives us immense pleasure to inform you that, to bring garments & textiles sector business back to the right track we RIICO & FICCI jointly organising our 7th edition of VASTRA 2020 virtual edition – An international textile & apparel fair from September 23-27, 2020.
Over 100 exhibitors are expected to participate in the event with virtual stalls to showcase their products.
The unbelievable features in exhibitors dashboard like downloadable soft copies of business cards, product literature, product videos, look and feel of products in the screen, video call and chat with exhibitors. Only 3 clicks to reach in exhibitors stall.
No travel, VISA and stay tension in new normal for reviving business networking. You and your team can join for availing this opportunity being at your own home & office using mobile/ laptop devices. It will help you network with existing suppliers and some new also.
The leading Indian manufacturers & exporters are showcasing products are:
A & A exports, AG fashions, Ahuja overseas, Alacrity exports, Aman exports, Amjee collection, Arawali exports, Art & Craft exclusives, Bhana vogue gallery, Bharat exports international, Bombay threads works, Chandraleela power energy ovet ltd, Cheer sagar exports, Choice fashions, Cotfab, Ekta fashions, Fab world, Fashion Images overseas, Garmef, Goyal Arts, Inde Rooh Exports, India today fashion, Indus gartex, JJ overseas, Jimmy mode international, Kagzi exports, Kalindi fashion & crafts, Kalpa vraksha, Kavtee fashions, Krishna creations, Leela Nirvat, Lodha exim, Lucky handicraft, MK Tailoring house, Ma’am Arts, Mangalam exports, Mount fashion, Namdev exports, Natural Fibres exports, Pawan faabtex, Poornima handicrafts, Poshaal Nirvat, Prabal sales, Priva international, Rainbow overseas, Ratan textiles, Regards fashion, Rupanvan, SK India international, Savi exports, Savi fashions apparels, Savvy corporation, Sekawati impex, Sheela fashions, Shiraj exports, Shivangi Inc. exports, Shreekrishna overseas, Shri Ram overseas, SilkAsia, Somani fabrics, Sunshine apparels international, Wings fashion, VNL exports and many sother companies….
It is an opportunity to meet above leading Indian exporters in a single platform. We request you to fill & submit your registration today for processing to enable us to provide you user id and password for your meaningful meetings.
This virtual edition of VASTRA-2020 would be an all-encompassing trade fair on textiles & apparel. It is aimed at revitalizing existing business ties and forging new business relations. In the current scenario, this Virtual edition will be an ideal platform to enter strategic alliances, partnerships and JVs worldwide. VASTRA-2020 will also provide opportunities to explore new locations for setting up businesses in India, disseminate technology and interaction with experts and R&D Labs for a solution in technology and latest trends.
VASTRA- 2020 will be a pure B2B fair. There will be prefixed B2B meetings in the expo on all five days of the event besides the on-spot meetings.
A large number of international buyers from across the globe and Indian buying houses/agents have been participating in VASTRA since the very first edition held in 2012. Since then VASTRA has emerged as a prominent exhibition in the international calendar of events in textiles and apparel. VASTRA-2020 will be attended by quality overseas buyers and Indian Buying Houses/Agents.
VASTRA 2020 Virtual Expo
Virtual Expo will be a digital platform where exhibitor will be able to display products virtually, speak to customers through one-to-one audio/video calls, share informative material like e-brochures, visiting cards or any other document digitally with customers. Sitting from the comfort of office or even home, one will get to reach out to target audience seamlessly through
mobile, laptops or desktops. It would provide all business networking opportunities that one is used to as part of the physical expo, sans the requirement to be physically present at the exhibition venue. The Benefits are manifold, like:
• Qualified Leads: It can bring more attendees with qualified leads.
• Increased Exposure: Gives exhibitors increased exposure.
• Saves Money: Saving on logistics, lodging and boarding.
• Interactive: Interaction possible with all the visitors which is not possible at physical events.
• Engage: Attendees and exhibitors engage at an unprecedented rate.
Products on Display
• Garments & Apparels
• Technical textiles, including masks and medical suits
• Fibre, Yarn & Fabric
• Home textiles & Made-ups
• Ethnic trends & Home furnishings
• Textile & fashion accessories including fashion
• Jewellery& fashion footwear
• Leather accessories
• Traditional textiles, Handloom & Handicraft
• Technology & machinery
• Infrastructure for the textile industry
• Buyers, users, traders, importers, exporters of products in Textiles and Apparel
• Plant & Machinery suppliers and users
• Existing industry players
• Fashion designers
• New investors
• Builders, Interior Designers, Hotels, Hospitals & Institutional buyers
• Scientists, Consultants, Students
• Country and State delegations
• Exhibitors. Over 100 Indian prominent exporters from textile & apparel fraternity participating with fully digital virtual stalls.
• Buyers. Over 800 buyers from more than 50 countries expected to login into virtual Convention Centre.
• Features. Very modern in new normal features available. Buyers can navigate the virtual stalls, networking, talk with exhibitors on video & chatting, exchange business card, download exhibitors products profile and participate in B2B webinars.
• Link for buyers FREE registration.