8th – 13th December IEML, Greater Noida, India
Dear Sir / Madam,
Greetings and Good wishes from India ITME Society!
It is my pleasure to invite you to the 11th edition of India ITME from 8th – 13th December 2022 at India Exposition Mart Ltd (IEML), Greater Noida
India ITME 2022 ensures optimum experience & value addition for its exhibitors and visitors with interactive & focused sessions on enthralling topics by renowned Speakers & Industry stalwarts on practical topics which is the need of the hour. It is the best opportunity to discover new knowledge and discuss with experts doing groundbreaking work in the textile & textile engineering industry vertical.
- Circular Economy in the Indian Context will be presented by Mr. Thomas Gries, RWTH Aachen University, Germany, Mr. Uday Gill, Group Chief Strategy Officer, Indorama Ventures Limited, Indonesia, Mr. Prashant Agarwal, Co-Founder and JMD, WAZIR Advisors, Mr. Justin Kühn, Aachen University, Germany, Mr. Gurudas Aras, India consultant to the ITA group
- Innovate: Smart Manufacturing Conference by WTiN, UK
- Technical Symposium on of ‘Reduce-Reuse-Recycle: State of the Art’ in Textile Sector by VJTI
- Composites for the Energy Sector in India by Mr. PKC Bose, Global Sustainability Advocate, Dr.-Ing. Mohit Raina, Managing Director, Raina Industries Pvt. Ltd, Mr. Kumar Jois, Scientist, RWTH Aachen University (ITA), Germany, Prof Asim Tewari, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Dr. Rajalakshmi Natarajan, Former Senior Scientist and Head, Centre for Fuel Cell Technology, ARCI, IIT Madras, Ms. Gözdem Dittel, RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Customised Joining Technologies for Technical Textiles by Mr. Philip Huber, RWTH Aachen University, Germany, Dr.-Ing. Yves Simon Gloy, RWTH Aachen University, Germany, Mr. Antonio Braz dos Santos Costa, General Manager at CITEVE – Portuguese Technological Centre for Textile and Clothing Industries, Portugal.
India ITME 2022 strives to assimilate & disseminate more knowledge & power for industry through the futuristic Technology topics at the Conference Sessions and planned B2B meetings with visiting foreign delegates + business visitors.
Click here to register as a visitor to attend the Exhibition & Conference:
Students & Faculties can register for free.
India ITME team remains at your service and looks forward to welcoming you at India ITME-2022 at Greater Noida, India
Thank you & Regards,