About the GO WIPES Europe/overview
Taking place at the Melia Hotel Berlin on the 4th and 5th of December, this event will bring together the entire wipes supply chain including representatives from raw materials & fibres, chemicals, machinery, nonwovens manufacturers, wipes converters and producers, regulatory consultants, retailers, and academia.
This two-day in-person conference will build on the success of the 2022 topics and speakers, delving deeper into several areas and adding in some new topics.
The programme will include technical and innovative insights that represent the whole value chain, including:
• Sustainability (including plastic-free wipes)
• Future of chemistry and lotions
• The development of new technologies to improve the manufacture of wipes
• New trends with regard to end users/retailer insights
• 20+ leading industry speakers, including Albaad, NIRI, TerraCycle, Ecowipes, Harper Hygienics, Kimberly-Clark Corporation
• 15 exclusive presentations covering, market outlook, consumer insights, sustainability, packaging, formulations and production innovation
• Interactive panel sessions on ‘Designing wipes with disposal in mind’ and ‘Ensuring sustainability doesn’t inhibit packaging performance’
• An exhibition hall showing you the latest solutions and services for wipes and non-wovens
• Unrivalled networking opportunities with the likes of Nice-Pak, Andritz, Lenzing, Reckitt Benckiser, Welspun, to name a few.
Save 10% on your ticket with discount code GOW10KOHAN when registering online at www.go-wipes.com