Virtual Home Textiles Sourcing Expo ; New platform connects globally
Atlanta – Home Textiles Sourcing Expo, traditionally held at the Javits Center in New York each July, will take place as a globally connected virtual show.
The expo connects Asian and overseas resources with American buyers, importers and wholesalers seeking fabrics and finished soft goods for all home applications.
The dates – July 21 to 23 – remain the same, making it the first event for the home textiles industry to be held virtually.
“Home Textiles Sourcing will continue to provide manufacturers, retailers, jobbers, converters, contract specifiers and designers a dedicated avenue to locate new fabrics and products for their latest home collections, but this year we’ll be doing it virtually,” said Jennifer Bacon, show director for the event, which is organized by Messe Frankfurt.
Virtual Home Textiles Sourcing Expo will offer:
- Free access to sourcing, education and more
- AI-powered matchmaking that calculates and recommends the most relevant connections
- Dynamic online showrooms with vivid customization
- Live chats, virtual networking
- Interactive educational programming
- Flexibility to engage at the user’s convenience during the live event and beyond
The show runs concurrently with Texworld USA and Apparel Sourcing USA. More information, including registration details and schedules, is available at hometextilesourcingexpo.com.
Join Us Now
Join 80.000 Middle East and North Africa Textile Professionals who get Kohan Textile Journal’s FREE Newsletter…