1-4 March 2018
Saint. Peterzburg – Russia
Do you want to break into the Russian fashion market?
About the tradefair
FASHION INDUSTRY International Tradefair is the major trade exhibition in its field in St Petersburg area and is one of the leading b2b platforms for fashion specialists in Russia. It continually goes in Saint Petersburg since 1993 twice a year. Since 2004 the Tradefair is an UFI approved event.
Nearest events planned to be on 28 September – 1 October 2017.
During the coming exhibition we expect like the last expo over 300 exhibitors from Russia, CIS countries, Baltic States, Europe and Asia. Visitors of the Tradefair are over 10 000 fashion specialists.
Foreign exhibitors get special extra support from our International department and PR department. We also work together in this field with St Petersburg Buyer Club, Governmental Agencies and mass media partners.
FASHION INDUSTRY has an extended promotion campaign in all national and regional newspapers, special advertising programs and a close cooperation with the Saint Petersburg Administration authority regarding press promotion.
In frames of intensive Business Programme the exhibition will host a Fashion Congress with presentations regarding the latest market developments, Generation NEXT competition for young designers, Fashion Job Fair and Business Consultating service as well as Daily Catwalks of newest collection at the main podium.
- Lingerie and Swimwear
- Leather and fur
- Shoes and bags
- Home textile
- Fabrics and fittings
Evgeny Goncharov (Director General TS Collection, St. Petersburg)
– With the help of the exhibition “Fashion industry” I solve several problems at once. First, increasing the competence of new managers of sales Department: for them is the extension of the contact area and they enthusiastically recruit buyers. The second is attracting visitors to its retail stores. Finally, the search for new wholesalers and new partners: here just made a deal with Wildberries – the online store, they will deliver my products all over Russia. Was pleasantly surprised by the results of the set of contacts wholesalers.
Andrew Lahunovich (Deputy Director BLAUZ, Minsk)
– We participated in the exhibition “Fashion industry” for ten years. During this time it has changed significantly. Changed, first and foremost, the composition of visitors. So in 2016, “the Fashion industry” has become for us, in fact, acquaintance with the North-West of Russia. This region is very promising: a lot of industrial companies, solvent audience. In short, opportunities for promoting our products there. The exhibition on the one hand – we met with wholesalers, with other tested a new model for the retail buyer. The tasks we performed: the exhibition was held in the framework as expected.
Ekaterina Makarova (senior sales Manager Donna Saggia, Moscow)
– At the exhibition our company had planned to find new contacts wholesalers. Was buyers from St. Petersburg and the Leningrad region. Discussed in detail the range of questions asked in the case. We liked the thoroughness. Of course, the results will be assessed later, although we can say that the exhibition in the Northern capital of Moscow in the number of wholesalers. On the other hand, I want to note the excellent organization of the exhibition “Fashion industry”: the administration gave us the most attention, having built a competent dialogue. I hope our opinion will help in the further development of the exhibition in St. Petersburg.
Lidia Belousova (owner of a chain of shopping “Knit”, Yekaterinburg)
I really like the Economic Forum of Fashion Industry. I come on almost all the seminars. Another source of such information I have and never will. Here a completely different level – the city, the people. And I wonder what they say – Maya Kuznetsova, Lyuba Popova, Vladimir marinovich… I literally walked in their words – what did I do? how is this done? It really helps in practice. I probably would have wanted to hear some classical stuff, so I only support the conduction of such training events and I look forward to the extension of topics and speakers.
Vladimir Sergeichik (the owner of the company Angela Grand, Grodno)
– “Fashion industry” – for me, the first exhibition for the manufacturer. I came to such events as buyer, but as a member I will make their debut. I liked it very much: the organization and the place. We have to go. In the spring, we slightly modify the range – will increase the number of youth models; review the design of the stand. The main task for me at the show – to find a good wholesale buyers.
Valentina Svetlova (head of the chain stores, Vologda)
– Exhibition held at the height of the International class! Found what I was looking for a lot of time. Dress chic, shawl of extraordinary beauty, and what kind of fabric is a dream! Struck shows, fashion shows. Now my boutique is finally going to differ from others. Found many new suppliers. Spring will definitely go again. Special thanks to the organizers of this ambitious exhibition