INDEX™ Palexpo – Geneva
After nine months of uncertainty and disruption, the recent news that several candidate COVID-19 vaccines will shortly be available comes as a welcome relief.
Not that the nonwovens industry has been idle – quite the contrary. The unprecedented speed and creativity employed by all sectors in bringing new developments to market has shown just how forward-thinking it is – and not least in its response to global PPE shortages.
The following articles examine some remarkable innovations to come, and promise another exciting year in 2021. We too look forward to the future and to marvelling at the best the nonwovens industry and its suppliers have to offer, at INDEX™20 here in Geneva, from 7 – 10 September 2021.
The world’s leading nonwovens exhibition
INDEX™ is the largest global meeting place for the nonwovens market. Taking place once every three years, it is a unique opportunity to explore the industry’s latest innovations and connect with like-minded professionals.
- Over 12,700 visitors from 100+ countries
- Over 660 exhibitors from 41 countries
- 50,000m² of exhibition space
- Free industry workshops, seminars, tutorials and presentations
Benefits for you and your business
- 98% of exhibitors satisfied with the business results achieved
- 9 out of 10 visitors actively seeking new suppliers
- 7 out of 10 visitors stay for two days or more
- 70% of all attendees are senior decision-makers
EDANA the association of the leading nonwoven
EDANA is the leading global association and voice of the nonwovens and related industries.
Since 1971, the association has provided for its 290+ members, a comprehensive range of services with the information and data necessary to enhance the industry’s goals and performance. The association has a global reach with a focus on Europe, the Middle East and Africa
All activities reflect the changing dynamics of the nonwovens industry with three areas of particular focus:
- advocate free and fair trade
- foster product stewardship
- create an environment beneficial to innovation and to sustainable and profitable growth