Intertex Portugal ; International Exhibition of Textile Industry / PORTO
Date: 02 – 04 June 2022
Venue: Exponor – Porto
Visiting Hours: 10:00 – 19:00
Explore Expand in Experience Portugal Textile&Apparel Market with 7+Billion Euro turnover
Intertex Portugal marketing team focuses on reaching retailers and wholesale buyers. We work constantly to extend our existing Buyers Program to improve the efficiency of your work at the exhibition.
Key Facts about Portuguese Textile and Fashion Market
– The Portuguese T&C is at present characterized by innovation and creativity, quick response, and service intensity in general, rather than by price. Competition based on low price is a condemned battle, as it was proven by many companies that insisted on pursuing this model and could not cope with low price operators.
– Portugal has currently one of the strongest textile industries in Europe and is known for its impressive craftsmanship and expertise in high-quality clothes and home textiles. “Made in Portugal” is a symbol of quality & reliability and it also means the product was made in an environment that is socially and ecologically responsible.
– Portugal is known around the world as an excellent destination for apparel sourcing and manufacturing for clothing brands of all sizes. Due to its great geographic position, it is easy for shipments to reach Europe and the Americas quickly, saving time and money on shipping.
– Portuguese clothing and textile manufacturers have the know-how and the technology to produce high-quality garments for a lower cost than many of their European counterparts.
Why Exhibit at Intertex Portugal?
Intertex Portugal is the only biggest international exhibition to enter the Portuguese market and participants will be able to take advantage of all these opportunities with the buyers.
Delegations and professional visitors from 18 countries; not only from European countries but also from the USA and South American countries.
Intertex Portugal is where you can discover thousands of trendy products from widely known brands and chain stores.
Over 8.000 industry professionals will come together on the same platform.
You can meet with new suppliers, customers, and business partners.
You can share and obtain information about the current market and the future of the market.
You can boost your business potential via B2B meetings.
- Ready to wear
- Fibre, Yarn and Raw Material
- Wool, Silk, Lace, Embroidery
- Printed Fabrics
- Color-Woven-Shirting Fabrics
- Denim Fabrics and Weavers
- Buttons, Zippers Other Types of Trims
- Digital Printing
- Designers and Design Studio
- Textile Machinery
- Leather & Shoes
- Apparel brands
- Fashion labels
- Textile manufacturers & exporters
- Denim brands and exporters
- Retail chain stores and purchasers
- Fashion designers and design houses
- Importers and distributors of textile products
- Buying houses and agents
- Trade body representatives
- Chamber of commerce
- International sourcing offices
- Textile and Fashion Media
6000+ Visitors | 150+ Exhibitor | 17+ Countries | 300+ B2B
For more information please contact us :