• The industrial fabric of the leather sector consists of 350 highly equipped units, these units co-exist with other craft units widely distributed in the country.
• Morocco supplies the international market with a large and diversified quantity of leather products at different stages of processing; The European market, an outlet for manufactured articles.
• The footwear division is the main leather processing activity and has 236 industrial units, accounting for nearly 63% of the sector’s total output in terms of value.
• It is characterized by a great diversity of manufactured articles and ranges offered: city shoes, sports shoes (golf, ski, etc) for men, women and children, professional shoes …
• The manufacturers of the sector operate with brands and brands of world renown. They choose Morocco to manufacture and export their products. The shoe industry accounts for 73% of the sector’s total exports.
Join Us Now
Join 80.000 Middle East and North Africa Textile Professionals who get Kohan Textile Journal's FREE Newsletter...