Single-use drinking water bottles are a significant contributor to the global war on plastic waste and are having a huge impact on our Earth’s ecosystems…
Did you know:
• It takes about three times as much water to produce a 1-liter bottle, then the 1 liter of water it holds. This means that three liters of water is used to manufacture a single water bottle that holds 1 litre of water…!
• Only 1 in 5 plastic bottles are ever recycled
• Plastic water bottles can take between 400 and 1,000 years to decompose
• Bottled water costs over 1,000+ times more to produce than tap water
• Most tap water is more heavily tested and regulated than bottled water
• In many taste tests, tap water was preferred over bottled water
How many single-use water bottles does it take to make 1 square meter of high-performance PET Fiber cushion carpet backing?
Our proprietary EcoSoft PET Felt cushion back recycles over 50 single-use 550ml. water bottles into manufacturing 1 Square Meter of EcoSoft back carpet tile.
To date Carpets Inters have already recycled over 746 Million PET bottles into EcoSoft, diverting them from potentially polluting our planet…
Be a part of this mission!
EcoSoft is made from 80% post-consumer material re-engineered from millions of discarded single-use drinking water bottles, plus 5 to 10% post-industrial recycled PET. This environmentally friendly backing not only meets all the stringent performance criteria required for modular carpet, but consistently outperforms conventional PVC, bitumen and other hard backed modular carpet tiles, as well as urethane cushion back in terms of durability, underfoot comfort, acoustical propensity and indoor air quality for wellness.
- 100% Recyclable
- Compliance to Indoor Air Quality By Carpet and Rug Institute monitoring program
- Low Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) into the air improve workplace health & safety
- NSF 140-Sustainable Carpet Standard
- ECS-Australian Environmental Certification Scheme
- LEED-Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design
- SGBC-Singapore Green Building Product
- CE Mark- Conformity Of European Safety Standard
About Carpets Inter
We have 40 Years of Experience in the Carpet Industry
We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of carpets in Thailand, manufactured from various types of natural & synthetic yarns and fibers, with fully integrated facilities. Therefore, we offer speed and convenience of our regional supply and distribution in Thailand and around the world.
At Carpets Inter your vision is our benchmark. We don’t just say that, we back it up. Our customer’s satisfaction is guaranteed by our commitment to excellence. We have the capability and the expertise to deliver any project, no matter how expansive or creative. It is our firm belief that when all aspects of creation to manufacturing happen under one roof, your vision becomes reality.