Intertex Tunisia – International Exhibition of Textile Industry, the most promising textile exhibition of Tunisia was held between 04-06 April 2019 in Sousse International Fairground. Intertex Tunisia brought professionals together from all sub-sectors of the textile such as raw materials, fabrics, yarns, accessories, dyes and chemicals. Intertex Tunisia also hosted a special section for denim manufacturers. “Blue Zone” hosted local and international denim and denim accessories manufacturers to introduce the latest trends in denim industry.
Exhibitors : 156 Company
Visitors : 7800 Professional visitors
Opening Ceremony took place with the official participation of Governor of Sousse – Mr. Adel Cheliwi, Major of Sousse – Mr. Tawfik Aribi, Ambassador of Republic of Turkey – H.E. Mr. Omer Faruk Dogan, President of Sousse International Fairground/Former President of FNTT (Federation National Textile Tunisia) – Mr. Abdelaziz Dahmani.
- Participation to related textile exhibitions – events and introducing Intertex Tunisia to their participants via brochures and invitations
- Weekly emailing to local and international textile industry data
- Announcements of Intertex Tunisia to Textile Industry Associations and cooperation for buyer/visitor program
- Cooperation with Commercial Attachés
- Tele-marketing and one-by-one invitation for Tunisian Textile Professionals.
- Distribution of brochures, invitations and flyers to the Textile Industrial Zones of Tunisia
- Local and international newspaper and magazine advertisements
- Radio advertisements
- Billboard advertisements
- Press conference with Tunisian press members and introducing Intertex Tunisia via each of their press institutions.
Save Date : 4 – 6 April 2020