BMSvision will be exhibiting at ITMA 2019 in Barcelona
with a stand in the weaving hall H4 stand B204, focusing on Industry 4.0 , mobile MES solutions and smart textile manufacturing.
Through intelligent wireless networking of all production equipment in the mill, the BMSvision MES solution transfers the huge amount of data originating from the various production machines and processes into meaningful information for the managers. The BMSvision MES suite for the textile industry includes software modules for real time monitoring, reporting, scheduling, preventive maintenance, fabric inspection and traceability. The “Management dashboard” allows the combined presentation of data from different software modules into one single web based report showing important KPI’s at a glance. As such, the manager can have all information related to efficiencies, quality and energy consumption displayed in real time in one single screen, either on PC, tablet or mobile phone.
The complete BMSvision MES suite is now available for both Oracle and SQL Server as database engine.
ITMA Barcelona will also see the introduction of several new BMS products:
- MyMES is an App available for both Android and iOS and includes a cockpit and an alert module. The cockpit shows the KPI’s and most important production data of the plant while the alert module highlights problem areas that need immediate attention.
- Smart Bracelet: This low cost wearable device promptly informs operators when there is a need to intervene on a machine. As soon as the “Events & Alerts” software of the MES system detects a warning or alarm condition on a certain machine, the operator in charge of the machine is informed as his bracelet starts vibrating and the machine number and type of alarm is displayed on the bracelet’s screen.
- BI Connect: With this optional extension to the BMS reporting tool, all data in the BMS database is available for use in standard business analysis tools such as QlikView and Power BI. With these tools, the user can freely search and explore across all data, instantly pivoting his analysis when new ideas surface. Innovative visualizations put all data in the right context allowing fast and smart decisions.
- Argus: With its Cyclops system, BMSvision has been a pioneer in the field of on-loom quality control for weaving mills. With its new product Argus, BMSvision again pushes the boundaries of automatic on loom inspection. For the first time ever, a system capable of inspecting unicolor Jacquard fabrics is now available for weavers of top quality products, such as OPW airbags, mattress ticking, …
- QT: The widely used QT fabric inspection terminal is now also available as a standalone unit, without the need for a QualiMaster central system. The QT standalone includes all software for inspecting and cutting pieces and for label printing. At the end of inspection, a piece map is created and is available for export to third party systems. As such, mills with a small number of inspection frames can have all benefits from this powerful device with a minimum investment.
The BMSvision KnitMaster system is also on display with a live demo monitoring 5 circular knitting machines on the Monarch stand in hall 8.0 stand B203.