Isfahan, Iran biggest textile city
15 – 18 Februry 2018
Started in 2000, SITEX has become Iran’s second most important exhibition in textile industry organized biennially by Isfahan Province International Exhibition Company in Isfahan.
The event during the past 13 years has gone beyond domestic market and brought the demand and potentials of Iranian companies together with international supply and expertise.
The upcoming SITEX 2018 will be organized in a time that Iranian government and textile companies have focused on boosting country’s textile industry by renovating machinery and applying modern technologies.
Therefore, “SITEX 2018”attracting professionals, buyers and direct consumers from across Iranian textile industry will be an ideal networking opportunity for those who are eyeing the lucrative Iran market.
- Textile & Apparel Machinery & Accessories
- Chemicals and Dyes
- Cutting, laying , Embroidery and Fastening Machines
- Printing, Finishing & Packaging Equipment
- Ironing and Steaming Equipment
- Labeling Machines, Laundry Machines
- Sewing Machines –Industrial and Household
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Bleaching and Washing Machines
- Fibers, Filaments, Yarn
- Knitted, Woven, and Non-woven Fabrics
- Scientific & Research Centers
- Raw materials and additives suppliers
- Spare parts suppliers
- Textile machinery traders
- Periodicals and journals
- Textile students
Exhibition Net Space: 2077 Sqm
Exhibition Gross Space: 5500 Sqm
Number of Exhibitors: 114
Number of overseas Exhibitors:49
Exhibiting countries: Turkey
Number of Visitors: 8500